Burrito Bowl Recipe
- 1 lb ground beef (grass fed preferred)
- 1/2 onion minced
- 1-2 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Sea salt to taste
- 1 avocado mashed (leave the pit in it so it doesn?t brown)
- 1 cup sour "cream" (recipe in condiments section)
- 1 cup pico de gallo (recipe in sides section)
- 3-4 cups cauliflower rice (recipe in sides section)
Pre-make the pico de gallo and sour "cream" and store in the refrigerator. Also pre-make the cauliflower rice but keep in the pan so you can quickly re-heat when beef is finished cooking.
Over medium heat in a large pan saute onions in coconut oil until soft, about 3 minutes.
Add ground beef, chili powder and cumin. Cook ground beef through breaking it up while you do so, about 10 minutes. Add the salt to taste towards the end of cooking.
Serve beef on top of the cauliflower rice in a bowl. Pile on the pico de gallo, avocado, and sour cream. Enjoy!
This is also nice on top of some mixed greens instead of the cauliflower rice to make it a taco salad!